I am not a piece in their game.....


This is a song from Hunger Games (Books and movie HIGHLY recommended) But this song says a lot about the world and who I am.  I won't let anyone walk all over me.  I don't play anyone's game, LIFE is my game and so far, I like making my own choices.  Yes there are rules to the game of LIFE but there are also a ton of freedoms that allow me to be me.  I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I am 16 and TOTALLY RETRO, and I love my family and my friends.  I am excited what my life has in store.  I take pride in who I see in the mirror everyday because who you see is who you get.  One personality, one mind, and one heart :) I am finally the real me and I am ready to let the whole world see that. 

This is real, this is me, I am exactly where I am supposed to be :)

Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment