I can't hide no more. . . :)

     This song is not only brilliantly written and sung, but it can relate to so many things! People in the world always feel like if they get to close to someone that things are automatically going to go wrong. Not always true. Eventually, you will have to put yourself out there and take every chance that comes your way.
You know I'm not one, to break promises.
I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe.
At the end of it all, you're still my best friend. 
But there's something inside that I need to release. 

     Wearing your heart on your sleeve isn't a bad thing, it lets those around you know you A) have one B) aren't afraid to let it show and C) are willing to take a chance on new people. As of today, mine is displayed proudly on my sleeve. Where do you wear yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment