Listen and Love! :)


 

Another song from the The Vow soundtrack :) The instrumental is beautiful and the lyrics have meaning.  The way his voice sounds is so different and its kind of a cheesy love song, but - I love it all the same.
-
On the other hand, the lyrics made me realize something.  Pictures are worth a thousand words, why not a thousand lyrics?! I often associate people with a certain song or genre of music. I will listen to a song and a name of someone I know will pop into my head.  I will look at pictures and remember the great times I have had and think "What song was I thinking about when this picture was taken?" Although pictures are great, mental pictures are better.  You think about how you felt, what you saw, or even what you could smell during these memories.  Or in my case, what I was listening to in my head :P

No comments:

Post a Comment