Respect all and fear none

Lyrics:
I love it when artists/bands put lyrics out there that empower or motivate people! Music is the food of the soul (I know I sound like a hippie) But it is true :) Music is brave and when there is a song that has lyrics that challenge or are totally out there, I RESPECT THEM! I may not agree, but they are letting the world know what they think, through song.

People:
Always respect others opinions. Respect your own as well.  Here is how you do that: Speak up and let people know how you feel or what you think :) In school, controversial topics come up all the time, I don't argue, I simply voice my opinion.  Finally, fear none.  Don't be afraid of how people will react and how they will respond.  Stand your ground because it is what you believe.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me!

-Aretha Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment